Sunday, August 19, 2007

Propaganda w/ DJs Jefrodisiac & Peter Noble

As I'm poppin' my collar, black on black antique impala
She ain't gotta speak cause my speakers let her know that I'm ballin'
They call me the boss, I be calling the shots
At Propaganda on Sundays we be ballin' a lot



Teddy Pendergrass's jam "LOVE TKO" has been finding its way into many of Jefrodisiac's sets lately, here Lewis shows his love and affection for TP


A cute girl I wish I Knew...


Jefrodisiac & Trent talking shop


Lady Meleksah & Streetkiss represent


DJ Peter Noble looking fly with a Russian cosmonaught chillin'

Chris & Le Dinosaur show us what love is Allllll about


Glenn at his finest


Jefrodisiac or That Kid from Home Alone?


Anistasia & Lindsay throwing Gang Signs


Party people in the house


Men like this dine at Foreign Cinema all the time


Chuck Gonzalez plays live music and we love him


A look from above


If you don't know then we can't tell you.


Record keeps spinnin baby round and round


Jefrodisiac in the Mix


Disco Nat


Peter Noble and "friend"


Jefrodisiac getting freaked by Rachel and Ian "Ballz" Zazueta

0 comments: