Thursday, August 16, 2007

Propaganda is Ballin' Out of Control

The paparazzi tryin to get another flick of me
Police muggin' like I got a couple bricks on me
They hate when rappers come in town and have the club crunk
Cause we get e'rybody high and leave the club drunk
'Stay Ballin'!!!


Bryan & Jefrodisiac


Parker & Garters

Lana Darling & Frank

Black Shag in the house

Zach Brewer, SF's cutest bartender

Marin & Parker looking So Sexy

Let me show you some style

Moe who bring the hott to 222

Matthew gets all the girls

The blacker the shag, the sweeter the juice

Ian & Andrea

DJ Dan Setzer the Disco King of the NYC

Parker will tell you a secret

Anistasia will hold the Gate key for Lewis next week

Smiles is the longest word

I miss my dancer from Chigaco

Carolyn and Buddy Leezle

Vin Sol and found Bike

Jefrodisiac & Ian

Maren & Parker Pt 3 (they are too cute to resist)

0 comments: