Monday, July 9, 2007

EAST COAST VS. WEST COAST VS. SUMMER OF LOVE 7.9.07

A Message From Richie Panic:



I am obsessed with Notorious B.I.G. I consider him the best rapper that ever lived and I will never forgot the day that Faruc my horrible Bosnian room mate from college came into my room and told me, "I do not know if you are caring but the B.I.G. Notorious is DEAD". His words hit me like a fist and I stared at the ceiling wondering why Biggie and not Faruc.

Faruc was pretty much the foulest human I have ever encountered, much less had to live with. He wore his small black underwears constantly around the apartment rain or shine. Whether I had guests or was alone he sat there smoking his horrible Bosnian cigarettes and drinking endless cups of espresso and farting. He would fart all the time. Usually making a joke such as, "oh I meant that to be C sharp" Hilarious. He also claimed that the Grateful Dead was the best music ever made and would listen to them as loudly as possible, raising the volume even louder once I informed him that I totally fucking hated the Grateful Dead.

He was seriously the biggest fucking asshole ever. I am getting upset
right now just thinking about his ugly face and his shitty ways. Anyways, back to the greatest rapper that ever lived. Hypnotized is a masterpiece built around the end snippet of Rise by Herb Albert as Biggie raps about all the typical bullshit every rapper ever does but in this amazing way that is life affirming and causes parties to erupt whenever it is played.
Peace B.I.G. Notorious



xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biggie was and is the best.

All that talk of black underwears reminds me of that picture of you in black underwears. Not so biggie.

Unknown said...

Seriously,

Fuck the greatful dead.

Anonymous said...

not so biggie...haha